It is difficult to summarize a whole year in one sentence. So I won’t do that. But it is a year which is marked with transitions in my life, but still leaves my status as a student unchanged.
Many things happened that I summarized for you:
- Visited 6 countries (Japan, Korea, Germany, Poland, The Netherlands, Hong Kong)
- Experienced 9 takeoffs in an airplane
- Moved 3 times
- Finished my studies abroad
- Was a best-man for the first time in my life
- Continued my commitment in AIESEC (became a trainer and joined the National Support Team)
- Started the final sprint for my bachelor thesis
- Got a meaningful part-time job at the Red Cross
- Still in a happy relationship
When I am thinking of the future it is hard to tell what 2014 will bring. But it is certain that I will finally graduate and from that moment on many opportunities await.
PS: I also finally finished the story of my bike trip through Korea and uploaded some pictures.