It is difficult to summarize a whole year in one sentence. So I won’t do that. But it is a year which is marked with transitions in my life, but still leaves my status as a student unchanged.
Many things happened that I summarized for you:
- Visited 6 countries (Japan, Korea, Germany, Poland, The Netherlands, Hong Kong)
- Experienced 9 takeoffs in an airplane
- Moved 3 times
- Finished my studies abroad
- Was a best-man for the first time in my life
- Continued my commitment in AIESEC (became a trainer and joined the National Support Team)
- Started the final sprint for my bachelor thesis
- Got a meaningful part-time job at the Red Cross
- Still in a happy relationship
When I am thinking of the future it is hard to tell what 2014 will bring. But it is certain that I will finally graduate and from that moment on many opportunities await.
PS: I also finally finished the story of my bike trip through Korea and uploaded some pictures.
After visiting the EcoPark in Suncheon we headed to our next destination. The way to Gwangyang was short, because we wanted to have a small rest.
Tomorrow’s trip is going to be 75km.
After a very amazing breakfast, we hit the road again and headed more down south. The mountains were steep but riding downhill in between was fun.
We stopped at the Huaeom Temple (화엄사) for a rest and continued our journey shortly after.
Later we checked in a Jjimjilbang and have a relaxing stay.